Organizations How can people get involved with your mission? Post
Enter our contest. Share your non-profit's mission with the world, get free exposure. Enter our contest. Winners will be featured in our Magazine. How are you helping the community/environment? Share your story today. Go to http://www.refreshrebuildrejoice.com/sign-up and enter our contest. The winners will be contacted and an interview will be scheduled.
Our mission is about rebuilding lives. If supporting your mission will help others, then were on board. Enter today. Good Luck
Ends April 24, 2014, 4:00 AM
Looking for a freelance, online project to complete in your spare time?
The Gaia Pacha Foundation is seeking one or two motivated, committed media students with skills in CS5, marketing and communications to produce two inspiring, fun and informative educational guides for an educational project.
As the NGO is based in Bolivia, this project is based purely online. The individual(s) should have lots of initiative, be reliable and a great communicator.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are seeking to add valuable work to your portfolio while adding great experience to your CV.
To support Gaia Pacha´s educational and awareness-raising project through producing marketing and communications material to be disseminated at key educational institutes around Bolivia, in order to help maximize income generation opportunities and maintain good relationships with current supporters and volunteers.
To undertake one of two projects (or both):
1. Produce a fundraising guide in a leaflet style, aimed at young Bolivian people, in order to encourage and inform youth on how to carry out fundraising activities to support Gaia Pacha and its project, ´Wild Heartbeats´. The leaflet must be fun, motivating and interesting to read, using the information and images provided by Gaia Pacha. The leaflet must be in line with the style of the foundation.
2. Produce a ´take action´ guide in a leaflet style, aimed at young Bolivian people, in order to encourage and inform youth on how to take action and responsibility against animal trafficking in Bolivia. The leaflet must be fun, motivating and interesting to read, using the information and images provided by Gaia Pacha. The leaflet must follow the style of the foundation, which you can view on the website.
1. Liaise with staff in Bolivia via email and Skype on a continual basis, in order to achieve the final product.
2. Co-operate with Gaia Pacha staff to maintain inter-personal relations
3. Help promote a positive image of the ´Wild Heartbeats´ project.
4. Help educate and create awareness of the issue of animal trafficking in Bolivia.
5. Attend meetings as necessary.
6. Work highly on initiative
1. Fantastic addition to your portfolio and CV
2. Environmental NGO and project management experience
3. International communications experience
The project ´Wild Heartbeats´ aims to achieve behavioural change in Bolivia through educational workshops and raising awareness of the impact of consuming illegal wildlife products and the destabilising effects of wildlife trafficking.
Your contribution will make a real difference to our organisation and in return we hope to provide you with valuable experience. If you are looking for an exciting challenge along with the opportunity to develop, we would love to hear from you.
Please email your CV and interest to email@example.com
Ends April 25, 2014, 4:00 AM
In a world where you only have seconds to get attention to your cause and mission, visual storytelling has become more and more important. During this FREE training on Wednesday April 23 from 10:00-11:30am at Hands On Atlanta,you will learn why you should incorporate photos and videos into your nonprofit's communications plan, best practices to "capture" your cause, and easy ways to enhance and manage your files.
Presenter Bio: Allison Young has been handling social media for the Food Bank for the past four years creating and executing strategy, managing all social media channels which include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more, as well as managing the ACFB website and blog by creating content through writing, photography and videos. Previous to the Food Bank, she worked as a project manager at a branding firm within a post-production house working with clients such as Zoo Atlanta, Spanx, Coca Cola and Turner Broadcasting.
You won't want to miss this practical and informative training with this experienced and knowledgeable instructor. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Starts April 23, 2014, 2:00 PM
Jan F. Brazzell, PhD, ACFRE, Principal Counsel & CEO
Community engagement is a key strategy for success in both the business and nonprofit sectors. In this session, we'll explore how your organization can increase its visibility and fundraising success through community engagement. Essentially, how does your organization convey what it stands for as a whole, and how does it interact in partnership with the community, businesses, and other nonprofits?
Join fellow nonprofit leaders for a lively discussion about their successes and failures with various approaches to community engagement. Learn how to connect people to the work of your organization, raise awareness of your mission, and inspire and mobilize support by building lasting and meaningful community relationships. Come prepared with your questions and leave inspired to strengthen your community engagement practices.
Starts April 23, 2014, 3:00 PM