Right now we don’t have any job openings, volunteer opportunities, or upcoming events.
Log in or sign up to be among the first to know when new openings or events are added!
Established in 2002, jdcPartnerships is a minority woman-owned consulting firm located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our mission is to support organizations in building their strategic capacity so they can maximize their mission-focused impact and the positive social change that they produce.
Our clients are in the public, social, and philanthropic sectors. They seek to achieve positive social change by engaging in programmatic, organizational, and system-level efforts that increase support and access to services for under-served communities, and that build their own organizational capacity for self-sufficiency and sustainability.
Through our work together, our clients:
· Build their adaptive and strategic capacity
· Strengthen their leadership capacity
· Increase their mission-focused impact
· Evolve as learning organizations
Our work falls into three interrelated areas:
1) Consulting services:
- Program and organization assessment and evaluation
- Strategy formation and planning
2) Technical assistance and training
3) Leadership coaching