ELEMENCE INTERNATIONAL, LLC offers consulting services to individuals, companies, and government agencies. We help in providing research, advice, counsel, marketing solutions, bidding information and project and program management in order to assist our clients in creating strategic plans for companies, products or programs.
Our mission of a diverse team of investors, entrepreneurs, and specialists who believe in advancing human progress through innovative economic, political and social changes based on individual freedom, incentive, initiative, opportunity, and responsibility.
We are currently furthering peace in Afghanistan through assisting the US government, the Afghan government, NATO, the World Bank and other donors in carrying out social and cultural programs that have direct and immediate benefit to the Afghan people. We focus on social issues such as women's and girls' empowerment, capacity building of peoples and their government, and local community development. All of our projects promote democratic principles and the rule of law through modeling social interaction that is necessary to counteract behaviors that were a product of a generation of conflict.
Our ongoing projects include founding Boy and Girl Scout Troops in the provinces (this is a pro-bono project that Ei is carrying out as a contribution to the children of Afghanistan), history and promotion of traditional music and fine arts in Southern Afghanistan, poultry farming capacity building, alternative livelihoods (alternative to opium production), land tenure issues, labor transition from military construction to post-conflict infrastructure development, women's empowerment, social media projects, increasing Afghan media coverage of social programs, etc. etc.
In regard to our Afghanistan projects, Ei's mission and focus follows the US government guidelines:
- Strengthen civil society and secure the fullest participation of women in all aspects of Afghan society.
- Strengthen people-to-people ties to deepen the partnership between communities within Afghanistan, in the region, and between Afghanistan and the United States.
- Counter extremist voices that recruit, mislead, and exploit.
- Expand media engagement and public political discourse.
Our projects fall into the following categories:
- new media concepts aimed at reaching wider audiences;
- media training projects;
- English language programs;
- proposals to expand U.S.-Afghan exchange programs;
- programs that strengthen government and private sector communications capabilities;
- youth community service projects that practice democratic processes and encourage volunteerism;
- Leadership and management training
- public education projects that promote democratic processes and human rights;
- proposals that support the dissemination of tolerant voices of traditional and community leaders;
- youth recreation, leadership, and education programs;
- arts and culture programs;
- radio and television programming in support of the above four objectives; access to education, including scholarships for women and disadvantaged individuals to study at private universities in Afghanistan or at regional or U.S. universities.
- Land titling; systemizing and archiving land titles
- Supporting Rule of Law; fighting corruption