Event posted by: Faculty of security studies
About the Conference
The international scientific conference: The Balkans between Past and Future: Security, Conflict Resolution and Euro-Atlantic Integration will take place in Ohrid, Republic of Macedonia on 05 June-08 June 2013.
1. Conflicts and conflict resolution in the Balkans
2. The Balkans, national states and EU integration
3. Regional cooperation and/or European and Atlantic integration of the Balkans
4. Security Issues and Risks Related to International Law and Trade
5. Democracy, Rule of Law, Human Rights
6. Security in the Era of Smart Technology
7. Security dilemmas and geopolitical trends in international relations with particular reference to Middle East, Eastern Europe and Western Asia
All interested participants should send an abstract of 300-500 words to the following e-mail address: email@example.com by 09 February 2013.
Deadline for the submission of the full paper: 13 April 2013
All accepted and presented papers will be published in Conference proceedings.
Working languages of the conference are English and Macedonian.
Information regarding the conference will be sent to authors via e-mail.
Information will also be available on the Conference website http://fb.uklo.edu.mk/conference2013/about.html
academics and experts related to security and social science issues