Central Shenandoah Valley Office on Youth

Government agency officeonyouth.com

Right now we don’t have any job openings, volunteer opportunities, or upcoming events.

Log in or sign up to be among the first to know when new openings or events are added!

About us

The Office on Youth (OOY) is a regional government organization committed to meeting the needs of youth and their families in the Staunton, Waynesboro, and Augusta County, Virginia area. The OOY is a government organization primarily by administrative association. The OOY receives government funds from three localities and exists as a department of the City of Waynesboro who is its fiscal agent and provides human resource services. Government funds account for only 40% of the OOY's operating budget. The remaining 60% of funds are government grants, local foundation grants, and contributions.

The OOY is a multi-service organization that serves youth and families. The OOY implements programming in:

- Teen Pregnancy Prevention

- Youth Substance Abuse Prevention

- After-school programming on-site within identified high crime, high drug neighborhoods

- Juvenile Crime Control programming (i.e. electronic monitoring, mentoring, etc)

- Parenting classes primarily to families who are in crisis


Contact information

Date Founded: 1977

Government ID number: 040157737

Email: Log in to view email addresses.


Phone: 540-942-6757

Fax: 540-942-6785

250 S. Wayne Avenue, Suite 101, Waynesboro, VA, 22980, US

See map
Do you work for Central Shenandoah Valley Office on Youth? Become an administrator