Internship posted by: Helen Day Art Center
Posted on: February 27, 2013
The duties of the Events & Arts Administration Intern at Helen Day Art Center are to support special events, public programs, communication, organizational structure and development work.
The responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to the following:
Collaborate with and assist the Assistant Director, Executive Director and Event Chairs in the following areas:
- Internal and external communication and organization.
- Public programming related to the mission of the Center.
- Development activities including research, grant-writing, outreach and stewardship.
- Participation in meetings and brainstorming to develop programming, organizational structure and fund raising initiatives.
- Highly resourceful individuals who demonstrate intelligence, initiative and a passion for the arts are encouraged to apply.
Scheduling of Intern's hours will occur at the mutual convenience of the Intern and the Executive Director, Assistant Director or Event Coordinator, in response to the requirements of the job.
This internship is unpaid
Student can receive course credit upon approval from their institution.
Internship hours count toward Helen Day Art Center classes. **
Please email resume and references to education[at]helenday.com
Or mail to:
Helen Day Art Center
PO Box 411, Stowe, VT 05672 **