Internship posted by: Saint Judes Army
Posted on: February 21, 2013
ACTIVITIES OF VOLUNTEERS IN THIS PROJECT
• Teach Mathematics, English and subjects in the lower primary and junior high schools and teach the children about hygiene
• Assists them to do their assignments from school.
• Assist in cooking, sharing and joining them at the dining hall when food is served so that a good socialization would be experienced.
• Helping the children to prepare for school and provide parental care and love the orphans.
• Volunteers are expected to help the children in sketching objects and coloring them as well as playing games with them. Share some of your creative programmes and stories.
Volunteers would also be engaged in various related activities requested by project staffs.
WITH YOUR HELP THE PAINS OF A CHILD'S HUNGER CAN BE REPLACED WITH NUTRITIOUS MEAL AND OTHER NEEDS.
PROJECT START DATES
interestingly this volunteer project is consistent throughout the year.
MINIMUM: 2 weeks, MAXIMUM: 6 months
ACCOMMODATION AND MEALS
Facilities are being provided, so the volunteer would sleep in a separate room at the orphanage in other to get a much better feeling for what is needed and how life in an orphanage is really like.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO SUPPORT
Children clothing's, shoes, books, pens, crayons, pencils, erasers, story books, toys, footballs, handballs, volleyballs etc
send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com