The internship period would start from anytime after August 2016. So feel free to send in your application at any moment. Do check with us with your questions.
We are looking at developing a global tourism product called "Art Journey". This is an unique attempt to allow travellers to expereince places through a deeper hourney into its culture and factes which normal packages would not be able to provide. In this we are working with artists, local knowldge resources and agencies throughout the world. We will be including elements like story telling, hands on activities, home stays, etc to make the expereicne unique.
We need interns who are keen on expeloring India and the world to work with us to develop the product and launch the website within the next year.
What it is in it for you
- Travel to unknown destinations in India
- Learn from subject matter experts on the cultural hertiage, significance and rituals of these places.
- Participate in the development of an unique travel portal.
- Learn the skills of marketing travel products.
- Be a part of an organization which will hae immense potential for growth,
What would you need to do ( some othe functions as you deem fit)
- Make grant/funding applications
- Develop the travel site
- Market the travel site
- You must love to travel
- Ready to do cultural research.
- Decent photography and good writing skills
- Good communication skills.
Nos of interns
We are looking at working with 3 interns at this moment for a minimum of 6 months period.
- This is an unpaid internship. We are of course willing to offer you an option in the organization once we get going.
- Based in Kolkata, India. We will try to provide you with free or subsidized accomodation during your stay.
- We are at a start up stage and are applying for funding. So we would in the course of your intership like to either pay or reimburse your travel expenses in India. Although, please note that at this moment, we're unable to provide any assurance to you.