Area of Work:
- COURSE STRUCTURING
- The person will be responsible for making lesson plans for the children studying in our centres (for two groups – Basic Learners and Advanced Learners. Basic Learners comprises of children who had no access to education and advanced learners comprises of children who have some basic knowledge of the subject).
- The person will have to prepare plans for English /Maths (elementary)/ General Awareness / Health and Hygiene (basic) / Etiquette and Manners.
- The lesson plans should have title of the plan, duration required to complete the plan, objective of the lesson, materials required.
- The lesson plans have to be activity based.
- The lesson plan should also have homework to be given to children.
- The lesson plans have to be practical and should use various learning visual and hearing aids.
- Person preparing the lesson plan has to be creative.
- The lesson plans should focus on cognitive style of learning and not the regular pattern of mugging up and learning.
- The lesson plans will also have to be in sync with the syllabus of normal schooling.
Duration: Six months to a year
Qualification: Should be a graduate with knowledge of making lesson plans. Students from the field of B. Ed, MSW are welcome to apply. Teachers who are interested can also apply
Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
This internship can be performed from a remote location.
Faridi Nagar, Near Munshi Pulia
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India 226015
Hours per week:16