Internship posted by: Leave UR Mark
Posted on: December 4, 2012
Leave UR Mark has an opportunity to intern for animal and vegetarian rights in Bangalore, India. India's vegetarian population is on the decline as the modern generation adapts to the influx of McDonalds, KFC, and Burger King chains throughout the country. India has also now become the country with the highest rate of diabetes in the world. Interns will be working for a non-profit organization with the goal of holistic health awareness, and an ecologically sustainable compassionate lifestyle. You must not consume any animal by-product (meat, dairy, seafood) in order to apply.
Who Interns abroad with us?
Interns will get involved in:
1. Health and healing (workshops, seminars, vegan lectures)
2. Writing and communications (Writing articles on animal rights, legislation, vegan products, creating awareness)
3. Graphics and Design (Helping to maintain a website and pamphlets/brochures)
4. Cooking classes
5. Film making (Animal rights)
6. Adult education (Spreading Awareness)
Leave UR Mark charges a $575 placement fee to help organize your trip Pre-Departure and internship placement. We can also arrange airport pickup, housing, food, and the services of a total country support for an additional cost.
Email us your resume at email@example.com to apply!
Email us your resume along with when and how long you'd like to intern for at firstname.lastname@example.org.