Internship posted by: International Institute of New England
Posted on: February 25, 2013
IINE is currently offering internships through its Continuous Quality Improvement Department (CQI) to students with demonstrated interest or experience in serving refugee, asylee and immigrant populations. Responsibilities include creating and maintaining client records in electronic databases, responding to data requests, gathering program data for contracts reporting, evaluating and researching trend analysis and providing administrative support to CQI staff.
• Flexible schedule preferred; preferably 4 days a week (Monday through Friday).
• Interns are required to work at least 20 hours per week; preferably full-time.
• Input all program data into database.
• Maintain client files.
• Research for trend analysis and evaluation.
• Assist with data requests and contract reporting.
• Case record creation.
• Manage database construction.
• Troubleshoot database.
• General administrative support.
• Strong writing and research skills.
• Advanced knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Access, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Ability to multi‐task in a fast‐paced environment and process unexpected duties and deadlines.
• High‐levels of professionalism, discretion and maturity in dealing with confidential information.
TO APPLY: Please send a cover letter, résumé, and a list of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in your application which internship you are applying for and at which location.