The Cardiovascular Research Foundation's Clinical Trials Center (CTC), headquartered in New York City, has shaped the cardiovascular field by directing some of the most influential and complex trials in recent decades. For over 25 years, the CTC has contributed to key advances in the treatment of cardiovascular disease and played an essential role in bringing innovative new technologies, pharmacologic therapies, and treatment paradigms to patients.
Proposal Analyst, Business Development - Clinical Trials Center
The primary responsibilities of the Proposal Analyst of the Clinical Trial Center (CTC) will be to work with CTC leadership, operations, and administration to prepare budgets and proposals for new business and for amendments to existing contracts. This position will also support business development efforts by responding to Requests for Information (RFIs).
The Proposal Analyst is responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Developing project budgets and proposal documents for new CTC opportunities.
- Developing revised budgets and comparison tables for amendments to ongoing projects.
- Interfacing with Study Sponsors during initial and subsequent meetings to fully understand the scope of work.
- Working with CRF staff and client contacts to ensure that budgets are clear and accurate, and that proposals are effective selling documents.
- Leading and coordinating all activities internally and externally throughout the business development process until contract or amendment is signed.
- Working with Project Management to schedule, plan, and conduct Project Initiation meetings with operations and finance once contracts and amendments are signed.
- Tracking and reporting on progress of individual budget, proposal, amendment, and contract development.
- Assists with the activities related to promoting the Business of CTC, bring innovative ideas to support this promotion, and working very closely with other CRF departments, such as the Business Development Group, Marketing, and Event Management.
- Maintaining knowledge of current best practices in budget and proposal development, contract management, amendment/change order process, and client relationship management.
- Proposal development and contract management experience.
- 1 year of clinical trials operations experience, preferably including diverse experience in clinical trials operations, contract management, system management and internal/external benchmarking.
- Proficiency with Microsoft WORD and Excel is an absolute must.
- Must have the flexibility and willingness to occasionally work evenings and weekends in order to meet deadlines.
- Superior financial and detail orientation.
- Demonstrated ability to support management of multi-million dollar clinical study budgets
- Must possess excellent communication and writing skills, patience, professionalism and ability to effectively interact with staff and management alike.
- Ability to multi-task and interface with users who are working under deadlines.
- Ability to set priorities and excellent organizational planning, project management and time management skills. Ability to accurately project time to complete tasks and communicate this information effectively to clients and project teams.
- Ability to analyze information and solve problems.
New York, NY, US 10019
Employment type:Full Time
Professional level:None specified