Erie Family Health Center provides a comprehensive array of programs and services that target the physical, mental, social, economic and cultural needs of its economically disadvantaged and medically underserved clients. Rooted in a tradition of compassionate, culturally sensitive health care, Erie's programs and services go beyond the treatment of disease to promote wellness and empower clients to make healthy lifestyle choices. By confronting the social, economic and cultural factors that influence health, Erie Family Health Center treats the individual as well as the community. Erie believes that quality health care is a right, not a privilege.
Join Erie's Growing Accounting Team to become part of what we are building for our communities and patients! The Accounting Manager will work under the general direction of the Controller, manages the day to day activities of the Accounting Department.
Overview of Contributions:
· General Accounting- monthly close, reconciliations, GL maintenance, Audit
· Financial Reporting & Analysis- Monthly Financials, expense and revenue analysis, budget prep
· Taxes and external reporting- 990, UDS, New market tax credits
· Management- Build, develop, maintain General Accounting and Accounts Payable teams (5 direct reports)
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, required
· CPA Preferred
· Minimum of 3-4 years' experience in accounting at a supervisor level or 7+ years' experience without supervisory experience
· Proficient in using computer based spreadsheet and accounting applications