Are you team oriented with a passion for working with women in treatment? Do you know how to provide treatment that is trauma informed and gender specific? Do you have great group facilitation skills? If so, HealthRIGHT 360 is currently looking to fill a Therapist position opening at our Women's Hope program in San Francisco, CA! The ideal candidate has experience with billing medi-cal, treating clients with histories of substance use disorders, and crisis management. In this position you will gain experience facilitating evidence based practices in a residential treatment center for co-occurring clients while working within a multidisciplinary team. Sound interesting? Below you will find a more detailed description of some of the duties and requirements for this position.
Utilizing a gender responsive, trauma informed approach, Therapists provide individual, couples and family therapy sessions to clients in residential treatment. Also they facilitate psycho-education groups on a variety of core curriculum and collaborate with care management staff to assist clients in obtaining entitlement benefits, housing, and medical services in the community and participate in discharge planning. In addition they provide crisis management and facilitate hospitalizations.
- Provides weekly individual therapy to clients in residential treatment, and to their partners and families when clinically appropriate
- Communicates with prescribing psychiatrists regarding psychotropic medication compliance, side effects, follow up appointments
- Facilitates psycho-education groups on a variety of core curriculum topics including CBT, Seeking Safety, DBT, Grief and Loss, etc
- Daily maintenance of monitoring of EMR report, to prevent and clear any compliance errors in records
- Conducts assessments, completes ANSAs, develops treatment plans, completes release and consent forms, billing and reporting paperwork in hard copy and online in various electronic systems
Education and Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Licensed or Board Registered MFT or MFTi, LCSW or MSW, Psy.D. or Ph.D
- Minimum two years of experience in dual diagnosis substance abuse treatment in an inpatient or outpatient community mental health setting
- Culturally competent and able to work with a diverse population
- Experience working successfully with issues of substance abuse, mental health, criminal background, and other potential barriers to economic self sufficiency
2166 Bryant Street
San Francisco, CA, US
Employment type:Full Time
Professional level:None specified
Salary range:50,000 - 55,000
Benefits:generous benefit package with free medical and dental options!