All applicants are required to apply via the online link:
Title:HR Business Operations/Clerical Assistant
Type:Temporary (3 month assignment)
Location:One Pierrepont Plaza, Brooklyn, NY 11201
About the Position
The Human Resources Business Operations/Clerical Assistantsupports all of the HR Department's back office operations (Including Recruiting & Hiring, Benefits, Internships & Onboarding and Employee Relations) by ensuring:
- Exceptional customer service;
- Organized and properly filed electronic and hard-copy documentation
- Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) data integration and data integrity.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
Duties for this role span, but are not limited to, the following areas: (1) Data/Information Systems' Management Functions
- Ensures consistent and accurate data entry of personnel, position, benefits and salary data into data systems including, but not limited to the following:
- ADP HRIS & Benefits system,
- KRONOS Workforce Timekeeping system,
- Online Background Check and Clearance Systems
(2) Administrative Functions
- The proper and consistent creation, organization and maintenance of electronic and hard-copy personnel files and documents;
- The timely response to requests for information, including employment verifications;
- Timely receipt and distribution of mail and faxed communication;
- Timely and accurate production and distribution of letters, emails and other communication (related to hires, personnel changes or other HR transactions)
- Assists with meeting room reservations/preparation of materials for meetings
(3) Customer Service Functions
- A professional and customer-focused approach to all aspects of the work and in all interactions with current, prospective or former staff and with other individuals and/or entities. This extends to telephone, in-person and written communication.
- Responsiveness to requests for information or for troubleshooting or other support.
Minimum Qualifications :
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred in Industrial /Organizational Psychology, Human Resources, Business Administration or a related discipline preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience as an Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant or related role in a Human Resources office.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent time management, organizational, relationship building, active listening, problem-solving and presentation skills.
- Strong computer/technology skills; working knowledge of Human Resources Information Management (HRIS) systems, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc) ADP's Workforce Now, KRONOS Workforce Timekeeper, and/or the Relias Learning - Learning Management System is a PLUS!
- Ability to be flexible and to multi-task. .
- Data entry experience a PLUS!
One Pierrepont Plaza - Suite 901
Brooklyn, NY, US 11201
Professional level:Entry level