Posted on: October 29, 2013
Whether you are a student who tries to gain academic credit and work experience, or a professional who expects a meaningful vacation, or a retiree who wants to revive your life in an exotic country, here we can give you such an opportunity by offering teaching programs. We believe it will cater for your schedule, budget, interests and passion.
We have more than 70 candidate positions in 13 provinces throughout China. 2013 Fall semester begins at the end of August / at the beginning of September.
QUALIFICATIONS for volunteers :
1. Willing to stay for at least 3 months
2. No younger than 19
3. Native English speaker or near
3. Formal teaching qualifications are desirable, but not necessarily required
4. Pre-existing Chinese language skill is desirable,but not necessarily required
5. A spirit of adventure and a sense of humor!
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES (variable by location):
1. Work schedule will be from Monday to Friday
2. 1823 classes per week, each class lasts for 45 mins.
3. Work period lasts from September to December, or from March to June terms, with possibilities to teach during semester breaks
4. Arrival in Beijing one week prior to the term commencement is recommended so that you can enjoy one week's free of charge of adaptation.
TYPICAL REIMBURSEMENT (variable by location):
1. Basic pay for every month
2. Assistance of a bilingual teacher
3.Registration and enrollment assistance, pre-departure materials, consistent support
4. Private living accommodations
5. Three meals per day at the school
6. Airport pick-up
7. Opportunity for Chinese and Chinese painting learning, Kung Fu and
Tai Ji practicing and other Chinese arts experiencing.
8. Travel costs might be reimbursed if multiple terms staying is possible.
Contact Way :
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org