Job posted by: Jewish Family & Children's Service of Greater Boston
Posted on: November 1, 2013
JF&CS Services for Adults with Disabilitiesare grounded in the belief that all people with disabilities should live with dignity in the community and enjoy the rights afforded their peers regardless of their differences. JF&CS is committed to providing services for people with disabilities and their families that reflect the values of individual autonomy, community inclusion, and care continuity. JF&CS is non-sectarian, and welcomes staff and clients from all faith traditions.
The Administrative Coordinator will support our fast-growing Services for People with Disabilities (SPD) programs in all areas related to onboarding and staff development. The Coordinator will work with various SPD Program Managers to assess their staffing needs and facilitate the hiring process in cooperation with Facilities, IT and Human Resources departments. The Coordinator will work closely with the Assistant Director on developing a department wide training plan and support its implementation as well as helping program directors to analyze their current onboarding and training systems.
This is a full time position of 40 hours per week, M-F 10:00am-6:00pm. This is a generously benefited position that pays an negotiable annual Salary of $32-38K+ depending on education, experience & certification. This position is located in Waltham and may require travel to and from program sites.
Essential Job Functions:
• Coordinate all SPD trainings with an emphasis on Residential trainings for example: orientation, monthly all staff trainings, 1st Aid/CPR, and MAP. Track and schedule staff training and certifications. Prepare monthly reports for program departments as needed and create quarterly department training calendar. Analyze the effectiveness of trainings
• Assist SPD programs with all aspects of hiring and onboarding procedures for example: communicating hiring needs with HR, screen resumes, set up interviews, complete reference checks and complete hiring paperwork
• Complete and/or track all paperwork for ongoing employees including status change, disciplinary action and separation paperwork and submit to HR
• Develop connections with local schools to recruit coop students, new hires and interns, attend job fairs and open houses
• Back up payroll administrator for SPD weekly payroll
• Coordinate with Admin team on additional projects, including compliance and operations, tracking revenue/expenses
• Additional duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree in related field or at least four years experience working in administrative position
• Recruitment and training experience preferred
• Familiarity with DDS regulations preferred
• Valid MA driver's license
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (excel, word, outlook, power point)
To apply for employment opportunities, please reply to this ad and/or send resume with cover letter and salary requirements to:
Jewish Family & Children's Service
1430 Main Street
Waltham, MA 02451
Attn: Human Resources
We regret that we cannot take phone calls regarding this position. JF&CS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*PLEASE PUT THE JOB TITLE IN THE SUBJECT OF YOUR MESSAGE*