Right now we don’t have any job openings, volunteer opportunities, or upcoming events.
Log in or sign up to be among the first to know when new openings or events are added!
More than one hundred young generations with vision, passion, solidarity, hope, unity andperseverance finally decided to form an umbrella organization with the name of "The EuropeanRohingya Council (ERC)" with the some objectives.
Rohingya European Community held a Convention in Denmark.
1. To seek permanent political & social solution to the problems faced by Rohingyas.
2. To strive for the restoration of our citizenship in Burma (Myanmar).
3. To work hand in hand with other rohingya and non-rohingya organizations across the world for the well-being of Rohingyas both in Arakan and around the world.
4. To put pressure on the Burmese regime through European governments and NGOs to immediately cease the ongoing program of ethnic cleansing against the Rohingya minority.
5. To bring criminals responsible for the recent genocide against the Rohingya to the international criminal court of justice.