Right now we don’t have any job openings, volunteer opportunities, or upcoming events.
Log in or sign up to be among the first to know when new openings or events are added!
The Quito Project is an organization of students and young professionals in the fields of medicine, dentistry, public health, social work, and education. Partnered with the local community, we provide the following to target communities in Quito:
1. Primary healthcare center: Staffed by physicians and medical students, the clinic provides primary care services and urgent care, free of charge.
2. Dental clinic: Staffed by senior dentists and dental students, the clinic provides basic dental services such as extractions, pain management, cleanings, and hygiene and nutrition counseling, all free of charge.
3. Social Work Interventions: Current projects include community workshops in positive parenting, community-building, and other topics requested by community members. Special children's projects include a photovoice project and gardening project.
4. Public Health Interventions: Current projects include creation of a health resources guide and nutrition seminars.
5. Education: After-school tutoring available for all community children.