Right now we don’t have any job openings, volunteer opportunities, or upcoming events.
Log in or sign up to be among the first to know when new openings or events are added!
The founding principles of CHRAC is to promote human rights based focus in handling development issues within
To promote good governance, democratic principles in selection of groups leadership in communites.
To promote a non-violence appraches in conflict resolution through training of community peace volunteers and
promoter at the grassroot
To empower communities to develop their human rights practice, good governance, democratic culture, nonviolent
approaches to the management of conflicts and to acquire skills for sustainable growth.
CHRAC envisages a society void of conflicts in which every individual is conscious of his/her rights
and obligations to foster development. CHRAC also
desires a world in which human rights based approach is the basis of all human endeavours.
Our institutional goal is to build a society in which human rights, democratic culture and good governance are
respected and thereby ensure that individuals and groups achieve their development aspirations.
The Principal objectives and purpose of the organization:
• To promote, protect and build a human rihts culture in Cameroon
• to contribute in the democratic eveloution and good governance in Cameroon
• to empwer the rural women, the girl child, the handicarped and under privileged through functional literacy
education programs that will enable them to earn a livelihood.
• To resolve community disputes through non-violent conflict resolution strategies.
• To promote community education in the vital area of HIV/AIDS senstization and prevention.
These objectives are executed through the following program areas:
• Non-Violent Conflict Resulution Program
• Empowerment of community members as claim holder.
• Functional Adult Literacy Program for Women
• Adult Human Rights Education Program
• Children Human Rights Education Program