Right now we don’t have any job openings, volunteer opportunities, or upcoming events.
Log in or sign up to be among the first to know when new openings or events are added!
Asociación Nuevos Horizontes is a non-governmental, non-denominational, non-profit, Guatemalan organization that has been working with women and children in the city of Xela, Quetzaltenango since 1989.
AHNH is comprised of a network including an administrative office, a Shelter, and a Day Care Center. All offer support, services, and temporary shelter to women and children survivors of domestic violence and to single mothers with extremely limited financial resources.
AHNH Programs include:
- Shelter for women and their families
- 1 Day Care Center
- Community Education Outreach Programs
- Health and Therapy center
- Legal Aid services
- Vocational Training.
-Medical and Psychological help
Through these programs AHNH seeks to:
- Improve the situation of women and their status within society
- Support the development of children, with particular concern for their physical, economic and emotional needs.