Right now we don’t have any job openings, volunteer opportunities, or upcoming events.
Log in or sign up to be among the first to know when new openings or events are added!
Public and community service are integral to the educational mission of Phillips Academy. In accordance with the school's motto, "Non Sibi" (not for self), the Phillips Academy Community Service Program strives to:
1. Promote and provide structured opportunities for students, staff, and faculty to engage in public service.
2. Foster collaborative relationships with individuals, organizations, and schools which address problems and build upon assets of local and global communities.
3. Connect academic learning to community problem solving through the development of service learning courses across disciplines.
4. Inspire responsibility and personal growth by supporting volunteers, encouraging student initiatives and providing a comprehensive
leadership education program.
5. Motivate students to consider and act upon issues of social justice and civic responsibility and thus foster a commitment to to a lifetime of effective participation in public life.