Right now we don’t have any job openings, volunteer opportunities, or upcoming events.
Log in or sign up to be among the first to know when new openings or events are added!
The vision of the Alabama InterCorps Council (ICC) is to:
• Connect and coordinate programs statewide
• Share resources
• Promote leadership skills
• Promote an ethic of service and esprit de corps
• Provide a community for service members to voice collective opinions and ideas
A strong Alabama InterCorps Council greatly aids service members, programs, and program staff. It has a positive impact on the service experiences of Alabama state service members.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND…
1. Politics - This is not a forum for political activity - EVER.
2. Being Tasteful and Appropriate – Remember you're representing both your program/project and national service at large.
3. Staying Safe online – Protecting yourself while online:
• Do not share your personal information with anyone
• Don't give out information simply because it is requested
• Don't allow others to draw you into conflict
• Watch what you "say" online
• Never use a work account for personal use