Right now we don’t have any job openings, volunteer opportunities, or upcoming events.
Log in or sign up to be among the first to know when new openings or events are added!
The Alliance for the Arts is the leading organization that gathers, analyzes and publishes information about the arts in New York, promoting New York's cultural life and identifying the needs, contributions and issues facing the arts community.
The Alliance for the Arts provides arts information and research services. It gathers, analyzes and disseminates information by:
- publishing cultural guides
- researching the economic and social impact of the arts
- promoting arts education in the schools
- serving individual artists.
The Alliance has five main constituencies:
- New York's cultural community
- The general public in the New York region and tourists
- Government and civic leaders who use and are influenced by our economic and other research
- Children, parents and teachers using our arts education guides
- Artists, curators and historians served by the Estate Project for Artists with AIDS.