Right now we don’t have any job openings, volunteer opportunities, or upcoming events.
Log in or sign up to be among the first to know when new openings or events are added!
Trading Ventures (TRAVENT) is a Cameroon registered Non-Profit organization, instituted and regulated by law No 92/006 0f 14/08/92 and in accordance with the two decrees of implementation: Decree No 92/455/PM of 23/11/92, and the most recent decree No 2006/0762/PM of 06/06/2006,
Trading Ventures is equally legalized under the ministry of Territorial Administration as regulated by of Law No 90/053 of 19th December 1990 as an Association., to operate within the national territory
The Objectives of the Association are:
· To embark on the identification and development of local enterprising initiatives in the informal sector and organize Fair-trade and shows to promote them
· Promote Entrepreneurship to enhance business development skills for youths and women
· Organize platforms and forums that showcase women and youths running local business initiatives to connect with stakeholders
· Promote networks of entrepreneurs to share information and resources for the betterment of the informal sector in Cameroon
Our Mission is to create a consortium of local producers targeting the economically disadvantaged (Youths & Women) and promote fair-trade, for emergence, development and economic sustainability
· To strengthen the capacities of the economically disadvantaged and at-risk youths through entrepreneurship and local business development for sustainable livelihood
· Nurture, develop and bring women and youths initiatives into the lamplight, to build intermediaries that promote fair-trade, emergence, development and economic sustainability
· Work with stakeholders and policy makers to regulate policies that favor local business development and enable the economically disadvantaged to contribute in nation building through enterprise creation