Right now we don’t have any job openings, volunteer opportunities, or upcoming events.
Log in or sign up to be among the first to know when new openings or events are added!
The Mission of the Jessye Norman School of Arts is to provide talented and interested youth, who may be economically disadvantaged, with a broad-ranged, professional quality fine arts education. It is the goal of the School of the Arts to develop young citizens to respect and appreciate art in its myriad forms and to recognize the role and value of the arts in their own lives and in society.
The Jessye Norman School of the Arts is an after school program designed to develop and nurture the artistic and creative talents of students. The School of the Arts serves the cultural and educational needs of these traditionally underserved youth by providing:
• Free fine arts instruction.
• Academic tutoring.
• An opportunity for advanced level study in dance, drama, music and art.
• Exposure to professionals working within the arts fields.
• Information on possible career in the arts.
• Knowledge of technical aspects of presentation and performance