Right now we don’t have any job openings, volunteer opportunities, or upcoming events.
Log in or sign up to be among the first to know when new openings or events are added!
Reflections empowers young adults by focusing on skills and attitudes that increase literacy, enhance employability, promote personal and family growth, and encourage community involvement. We provide individualized academic instruction, GED preparation, life skills workshops, family literacy activities, and job readiness/placement services.
• Individualized Academic Instruction & Tutoring
• Basic Skills Instruction & GED Preparation
• Work Readiness & Job Placement Services
• Computer & Financial Literacy Services
• Parenting/Child Development Classes
• Parent & Child Together (PACT) Activities
• Mentoring/Leadership & Volunteer Opportunities
• Support Services (Childcare, Transportation, Work Attire & Educational/Job Training Fee Assistance)
• Case Management (guidance counseling, crisis prevention and alleviation, goal setting/monitoring)