Right now we don’t have any job openings, volunteer opportunities, or upcoming events.
Log in or sign up to be among the first to know when new openings or events are added!
The LEAP Foundation is dedicated to enhancing and enriching the lives of people around the world by providing specialized medical and surgical services in the love of Christ. LEAP exists "to share the love of Christ" with others through its services. No person regardless of race or creed will be denied service.
Life Enhancement Association for People (LEAP) is a Christ centered non profit that:
1.Performs complex surgical reconstructions on children born with facial deformities in many areas around the world.
2. Establishes long term relationships with each country and partner, for example, LEAP has been working in the Dominican Republic for 20 years and Belize for 16 years.
3. Performs many additionalsurgical reconstructions: complex reconstructions in children and adults, eye surgery, hand surgery, ENT surgery, orthodontic care
4. Brings some of the most difficult reconstructive case in the world to the U.S. for reconstructive surgeries that cannot be performed abroad, through the LEAP Landmark Fund.
5. Coordinates surgical disaster relief teams - LEAP coordinated more than 20 self sufficient surgical disaster relief teams from the U.S. and Canada to Haiti during the first 6 months of the earthquake disaster relief program.
6. Provides basic medical care to orphans in Haiti and India
LEAP has been changing lives for more than 20 years in 18 countries. All LEAP medical specialists are hand selected volunteers who are considered elite medical providers. LEAP volunteers give up vacation and family time as well as paying some of their own expenses. No LEAP medical specialists are paid. LEAP has two full time employees, supplemented by dozens of administrative volunteers to orchestrate more than 500 volunteers. LEAP takes everything that is needed for its missions including surgical instruments, sutures, drapes, dressings, medications, anesthesia machines, etc, so that it can operate completely self contained and not drain from local resources or be inhibited by lack of supplies. LEAP nurse volunteers spend months at the LEAP warehouse packing for a single trip.