The Catholic Internet Television Network (CITVN) is a global Catholic academic videoconference forum and social network. Think of CITVN as a Catholic version of FORA or TED TV and Catholic Worker virtual roundtable discussions for the clarification of thought.
Featured academic presentations are distributed for free each month to 132,651 thought leaders located in 121 countries who are engaged in ethical issues and research. Lectures function as an invitation to participate in a global webconference event. CITVN is the United States Regional Representative for Global Ethics Network.
CITVN is a member of:
CITVN College Forum topics include:
Architecture Arts & Letters
Business & Economics
Law & Society
Peace & Justice
Religion & Ethics
Science & Engineering
There are three dimensions to CITVN:
VIRTUAL ACADEMIC COMMUNITIES – CITVN provides a free academic webconference social network featuring an automated video publishing system. Tools include: custom group page, video channels with academic categories, event scheduling, forums, blogs, members, moderation controls, and social network integration.
CITVN COLLEGE FORUM provides free interactive HD video-synced-to-PowerPoint documentary of keynote lectures, global distribution and AdobeConnect webconference event management services for universities and associations. If you are a conference organizer and would like to document a Keynote lecture or organize a global webconference event, please contact me.
CITVN is not just about audio … or video … or PowerPoint
CITVN presentations weave together, in a tightly synchronized fashion:
- Video libraries that showcase your organization's best experts and communicators
- Fully animated PowerPoint slides and images, rendered in crisp detail that far exceeds what can be done in a video window
- Just-in-time footnotes and virtual handouts that can direct the viewer to web pages, white papers, contact information, and technical documents
- Calls to Action: Q&A, Appointment Scheduling (Outlook/Google calendar integration), Donation, Registration, Subscription, FluidSurvey, Social Network Intregration, CITVN Call Center Support and JOIN ME in Videoconference
- CITVN assists 501(c) nonprofits in acquiring and deploying a $120K annual Google Grant for AdWords interactive video. That's 5000 interactive video views per month guaranteed.
AdobeConnect Webinar & eLearning:
- Customized AdobeConnect Landing Page & Email Templates
- KnowledgeVision interactive talking landing page synchronized streaming video, PowerPoint, footnotes, and more
- Adobe Presenter, Captivate & Creative Cloud design tools
- Simple Automated Event Registration and Follow-up
- CITVN Inbound Call Center - Participant Support
- Up to 100 Registered Participants – 20 Breakout Rooms
- Instant Participant Access Without Client Downloads
- Pre-recorded Content Setup (video, PowerPoint)
- Quizzes, Polls, Notes, Handouts
- Recorded and Edited Meeting for Future Viewing
- Pay-per-view or Pay-per-course options
- How To Host A Webinar Training - Rehearsal
- CITVN Moderator – let us manage the technology live while you conduct a webinar
IN THE ROOMS provides videoconference rooms for 12-Step and Alanon groups. With over 258,000 members located in 136 countries and growing exponentially, In The Rooms is the largest most trafficked collection of Video Meeting Rooms for 12 Step communities in the world.