Right now we don’t have any job openings, volunteer opportunities, or upcoming events.
Log in or sign up to be among the first to know when new openings or events are added!
To provide no cost air transportation:
1) To patients of catastrophic illnesses such as but not limited to cancer and HIV. to and from treatment facilities.
2) To patients of illnesses that require recurring treatment to and from treatment facilities.
3) For up to 2 family member to travel with patients for treatment.
4) For the immediate family of victims sudden life threatening conditions such as but not limited to heart attack, stroke or accidents.
5) To hospitals, medical or research facilities for the transportation of medical supplies, medicine, medical personnel, blood or organs.
6) To organizations such as the American Red Cross for transportation of supplies and personnel to disaster areas, or for the removal of personnel and victims from disaster areas.
7) To any organization or for any reason that is deemed to be for a charitable cause.