OASIS CARE FOUNDATION-OCF (NGO) is a Ghanaian based charity (Registration No. CG068912013) which was established to work towards ameliorating the increased neglect and plights of orphans and deprived communities/villages through various interventions from corporate donors, volunteers both local and foreign. Through empowering, collaborating and learning together we aim to build a sustainable future for the children and communities we serve.
Oasis Care Foundation-OCF seeks to empower and create a sustainable atmosphere for maligned communities and orphans throughout the length and breadth of the region resulting in their self-reliance in the long term and this is encapsulated in their motto "MAKING LIVES SELF-RELIANT".
Our logo and colours have been carefully chosen by the Founder to convey the exactness of values and philosophy that propel our activities as a Non-Profit Organization seeking to transform lives and help them become self-sufficient in whatever they want to become in life.
Based on the colors of our logo;
GREEN which generally stands for growth and fertility seeks to empower and create economic opportunities and also to advocate for universal education for the less privileged communities and individuals under our OASIS.
BLUE which generally stands for love, security and trust are reflected in our vision. In every human society, there should be a sense of love, trust and most especially security. This is what the color blue in our logo is seeking to epitomize and promote. We have designed programmes to ensure and assure stakeholders -volunteers and beneficiaries to experience advantages promoted by the organization.
WHITE contains an equal balance of all the colors of the spectrum, representing both the positive and negative aspects of life. Its basic feature is equality, implying fairness and impartiality, neutrality and independence. It is interesting to note that babies come into the world with a perfect balance of white, ready to imprint their lives with all the colors of the spectrum (hopefully!) from all their life experiences. So is OASIS CARE FOUNDATION-OCF ready to imprint valuable experiences and change into the lives of volunteers, donor corporate institutions and local beneficiaries. We are transparent to our core volunteers, local beneficiaries and all other stakeholders who commit their priceless resources by way of giving off their time, money, skills and passion to help achieve our aims and objectives as a Non-profit organization.
The Oasis Care Foundation is a non-governmental organization (NGO) that focuses on the plights of the under privileged to help them live through daily life challenges by empowering them to work for themselves through the help of our organization. Undertaking projects such as farming, both crop and animal, the instituting of an OASIS CARE ACADEMY which is to educate the brilliant but needy who through lack of funds have not been able to access quality education in Ghana. Not only for the brilliant but needy but also children in the community of school going age.
Oasis Care Foundation-OCF (NGO) in line with its vision, passion and also with the UNITED NATION's partnership with Ghana's millennium development goals (MDG's); welcomes all hands to forge assistance in the areas of Volunteerism, Donations to projects/causes, partnerships and any other relevant areas to achieve the following AIMS and OBJECTIVES :-
- To be in alliance with Government policy frame work in social and economic fields.
- Ensure environmental sustainability.
- To unite all persons hailing from Ghana to promote regional peace and socio-economic stability.
- To undertake local and foreign Volunteering activities for the common good of our people in order to nurture deprived lives towards self-reliance.
- To carry out all lawful activities that promotes development within the Region.
- Promoting the culture of tolerance and providing a voice of reason in the Region, and participating in peaceful resolutions of conflict.
- Improve maternal health.
- Providing a voice for the oppressed and disadvantaged groups in the Country. (E.g. Deprived orphans and disabled persons) in an effort to lobby support for alleviating their plight or improving their situation to make them self-reliant.
- Mobilizing local and foreign corporate firms to come to the aid of the neediest persons during natural calamities and disasters whilst drawing the attention of the relevant authorities to their plight.
- Combat HIV/AIDS, Malaria and other diseases.
- Sharing and exchange of information with other Associations, NGOs and International Humanitarian agencies on issues of rights of women and children.
- To carry out activities to educate the community on relevant social and economic issues such as human rights, health, and to carry out Construction of Schools, and Social centres.
- Promote gender equality and empower women.
- To cater for the welfare of all the members in the Region.
- To acquire freehold or leasehold land, Office premises, or any other property or right in any property which may be necessary for carrying out any of the Organization's activities.
- To guarantee and secure the payment of any money borrowed, raised, or owing by mortgage, charge or lien upon the whole of any part of the Organization's property or assets, and to secure the performance by the Organization of any obligation or liability it may undertake.
- Increase enrolment of deprived children in school by setting up an Oasis Care Education Fund or Oasis Care Academy – to satisfy educational needs for all deprived children or orphans.
- Organizing communities, to participate in planning for development.
- To monitor leaders with an aim of exposing bad leadership and management within various communities.
- Reduce child mortality.
- To obtain loans from banks, financial institutions and financial assistance from donors and NGOs- make the same available to members in form of revolving fund for development activities.
- Eradicate extreme poverty and hunger.
- Achieve universal primary education.
- Global partnership for development.
The Oasis Care Foundation is trying to help achieve these aims and objectives, if not all some to help the world be a better place and sustainable one too.