Right now we don’t have any job openings, volunteer opportunities, or upcoming events.
Log in or sign up to be among the first to know when new openings or events are added!
Allen Temple AIDS Ministry (a ministry of Allen Temple Baptist Church) seeks a donor database specialist to help identify, evaluate and implement a new donor database so that we are better able to communicate with our supporters in a sensitive and appropriate manner, enabling us to maximize income as well as donor satisfaction and loyalty. The donor database underpins our fund raising and communications activities and as a growing organization donor relationship management is fundamental to our future success. Candidate should have knowledge of and proficiency in standard non-profit database management. Tasks include:
· Identify and evaluate potential donor databases
· Prepare and present recommendations to Operational Subcommittee
· Implement new database and convert existing donor databases into the new system
· Maintain donor database including entry of all new donor information and continue to monitor database for accuracy and make corrections as needed
· Produce regular donor reports (monthly, quarterly or annually)
· Recommend ways to optimize donor database for maximum contributions
· Assist with donor acknowledgment and donor events
· Coordinate printing of mailing labels donor lists as needed
· Develop donor data management process and procedures
· Train Allen Temple AIDS Ministry Database Administrator, if required