Right now we don’t have any job openings, volunteer opportunities, or upcoming events.
Log in or sign up to be among the first to know when new openings or events are added!
2006 03 14
The mission of the CWWPP is transformation and prevention of violent conflict through direct, bottom-up work with people.
The organization maintains the following principles:
• The work must be extremely long-term;
• The work must be inter-disciplinary, encompassing fields including but not limited to psychological trauma, physical health, human rights, economics, non-violent conflict transformation and self-reliance and self-governance;
• The work must take into account the psychological, sociological, economical, religious, cultural and political background of the region and of the conflict.
• The work must include constant evaluation of and research into the local and general factors of the conflict and into the consequences of all interventions.
• Work must take place at the levels of the individual, the group, the family, the neighborhood, the community and the society in parallel;