Right now we don’t have any job openings, volunteer opportunities, or upcoming events.
Log in or sign up to be among the first to know when new openings or events are added!
HRIC was founded by Chinese students and scholars in March 1989. We promote and support international human rights in China in many different ways:
- Advocating human rights issues by talking to governments and the UN;
- Helping human rights defenders amplify their voices by bringing attention to their cases;
- Informing journalists, government and UN representatives, corporations and other organizations about important human rights issues;
- Sharing information and strategies with activists and NGOs around the world;
- Creating tools and resources to turn research into action.
You'll enjoy working at HRIC if you are:
- Passionate about human rights and online activism; - Interested in learning more about human rights issues in China; and - Looking for a friendly, professional, fast-paced, international work environment.