Right now we don’t have any job openings, volunteer opportunities, or upcoming events.
Log in or sign up to be among the first to know when new openings or events are added!
The Mission of the Trigeminal Neuralgia Association (TNA) is to serve as an advocate for patients suffering from trigeminal neuralgia (TN) and related facial pain conditions by providing information, encouraging research and offering support.
Specifically, TNA's mission is:
• To provide information, and to support and encourage those who are afflicted with TN and related facial pain conditions, and their families, by assisting in the development of support groups and personal contacts.
• To encourage sound research on the causes of TN and related facial pain conditions and the results of current treatments; and to disseminate this information widely among the medical and dental professions and to the interested public.
• To urge the continuing search for new medications and treatment.
• To advocate the development of effective pain management techniques among professional health care providers for those with ongoing discomfort from TN and related facial pain conditions.
• To advocate for public policy which is supportive of the needs of those with rare disorders.