Right now we don’t have any job openings, volunteer opportunities, or upcoming events.
Log in or sign up to be among the first to know when new openings or events are added!
The Pancreatic Cancer Action Network is the national organization creating hope in a comprehensive way through research, patient support, community outreach and advocacy for a cure.
The Pancreatic Cancer Action Network National Office is located in Manhattan Beach, CA with over 60 volunteer-run affiliates around the county, including St. Louis.
As a volunteer with the St. Louis Affiliate, you join a network of volunteers focused on advancing research, supporting patients and creating hope in five key areas. Here are just a few examples of ways you can help!
1. Awareness: Attend a health fair and share information about pancreatic cancer
2. Media: Help our Media Representative write press releases
3. Advocacy: Contact senators and representatives about pancreatic cancer legislation
4. Events: Join a planning committee for our annual PurpleStride Walk/Run
5. Education and Outreach: Pass out literature to local hospitals
Help us create a sense of hope and community so no one has to face pancreatic cancer alone.