Right now we don’t have any job openings, volunteer opportunities, or upcoming events.
Log in or sign up to be among the first to know when new openings or events are added!
ONANON Productions, and its founding Director, Todd Clark, have been producing public affairs, health education and environmental advocacy programming for the past nine years. Awarded a Captital Region EMMY in 1993 for the AIDS documentary, "The Stories Behind the Red Ribbon", ONANON Productions can provide a variety of video and live program production services, including:
Development and production of:
1) Education and training videos,
2) Direct appeal television commercial spots,
3) Issue-based promotion and advocacy programming,
4) Community outreach projects
5) Direct action commercial broadcasts
6) End-of-year organizational videos
7) Conference presentations and documentation
ONANON Productions can provide:
A. Concept Development
C. All studio or field production services
D. Post-production and editing
Please call 703-866-6988 for a client list