Since 1992, Resnicow Schroeder Associates has been the leading firm exclusively dedicated to arts marketing. Our team's insight and expertise is driven by the unique histories each of us brings to the firm: as museum professionals, journalists, new-media entrepreneurs, editors, art historians and educators. We believe in the potential and the integrity of an organization's defining traditions and assets. We have guided cultural and educational institutions, government and community agencies and corporate partners in the arts to achieve their goals, and developed their capacities to address ongoing needs, by linking their core identity to the most innovative communications strategies.
RSA customizes agency resources, offering a unique mix of services to achieve each client's goals.
• Cultural Communications and Marketing. We focus each client's core mission, and our unparalleled network of relationships, to effectively position them in the media and the marketplace.
• Institutional Analysis and Strategic Planning. We analyze and strategically build client organizations from within, assisting them in developing their own capacity for long-term growth and effectiveness.
• Strategic Programming and Partnerships. We pioneered the concept of cultural tourism as a spur to economic growth, and we develop programs and partnerships to meet programming, audience and revenue goals.
• Corporate Sponsorship Development and Marketing. We structure corporate sponsorships in the arts to advance a company's marketing goals while directing funding to cultural projects and organizations.
• Crisis Management. Our integrated approach to crisis management stabilizes organizations internally while containing and reversing negative public relations.