System messages


Don't miss out! Log in or sign up to:

  • Bookmark listings to review later
  • Save your favorite searches
  • Receive daily emails of listings that interest you
  • Share listings with your network
  • Connect with your favorite organizations
  • Post opportunities for your organization
Log in Sign up

Thinking about grad school?

Idealist Grad Fairs are coming to a city near you!

Actions on this page

Organization logo

Art Enables

Nonprofit or community organization

Last modified: May 14, 2013, 5:04 PM

Description

Arts-entrepreneurial program for adults with developmental and intellectual disabilities. Program artists are empowered to create and market their own outsider and self-taught art. Artists make 60% commissions on their artwork, with the remaining 40% covering framing costs.

Art Enables's activity stream

See all (13)

Art Enables's organizations

No connections yet. Click here to connect this organization with your own organization.

Art Enables's people

See all (8)

Contact information

Email:
Log in to view email addresses.
Website:
http://art-enables.org
Phone:
202.554.9455
Address:
2204 Rhode Island Ave, NE, washington, DC, 20018, US

Keywords

Administrators

Sign up or log in to administer this page.