Right now we don’t have any job openings, volunteer opportunities, or upcoming events.
Log in or sign up to be among the first to know when new openings or events are added!
The PSU Office of Information Technology consists of over 85 staff and 170 student employees. Our team is organized into seven areas:
- Academic & Research Computing - Web development, research & academic computing, and programming
- CIO Administrative Office - Direction, communication, and strategic planning
- Computing Infrastructure Services - Data center, server hardware, storage, operating systems, and applications
- Enterprise Information Technology Systems - Administrative applications programming and support
- Instructional Technology Services - Support for faculty and students using technology, labs, and classroom technology
- Network & Telecommunications Services - Data networks, telephones, switchboard, and campus wiring
- User Support Services - Helpdesk, publications, training, and software sales
OIT works with the University community and with external partners to serve a growing campus community of more than 40,000 technology users each year. This year our customers included over 28,000 students (undergraduate and graduate), about 3,000 faculty and staff, and thousands of guests.