We provide animal rescue/rehabilitation services and humane homes for animals displaced by injury or habitat loss.
Jungla is currently self-funded. By offering tours and hostel accomodations, we are able to feed and care for the animals here.
While resources dwindle, newer development of our facilities now depends on donations, volunteers and grants.
The next phase of development requires funding for:
- construction of 20 more natural habitats for rescued animals
- animal therapy program for autistic children
- advertising for tours of the facility
- construction of a medical exam room for wounded animals
- Xray machine & other medical equipment
- medicine for sick/injured animals
- 12 private habitats (isolated from human contact) for the rehabilitation of wild animals (to preserve potential of wilderness release)
- hospice habitats
- construction of 4 small cabins to house our volunteers
Learn more about Jungla: