Right now we don’t have any job openings, volunteer opportunities, or upcoming events.
Log in or sign up to be among the first to know when new openings or events are added!
About Enriched Schools
Enriched Schools is a 21st century talent hub for flexible school staffing committed to improving education through innovative human capital solutions. We are on a mission to bring more talent to schools, to make educators' lives easier, and to help people do what they love (and work when they want). We're building an marketplace that safely and reliably connects great people looking for flexible work to K-12 schools looking for the top talent.
As an Enriched educator, you will drive the success, growth and evolution of Enriched – ensuring above and beyond "Wow" level experiences across all partner school sites. We're looking for dynamic individuals who are passionate about education, have talents to share and want flexible work. 2+ years experience working with kids preferred.
As part of the Enriched team, you will have the chance to pick the jobs that most fit your interests and availability. These positions include substitute teachers, enrichment instructors, part-time teachers, coaches, administrative staff, guest speakers and more. Enriched team members believe that school should be a place of innovation, creativity and inspiration, and that all children can learn at the highest levels.
We look for exemplary people who:
• are inspired by the Enriched mission and values
• motivate and inspire others with their diverse passions, experiences and skill-sets
• hold high standards for personal performance and all students, regardless of situations or setbacks
• lead with conviction, confidence and authority to establish and enforce clear expectations
• remain calm under pressure, navigate ambiguity with ease, express enthusiasm in the face of difficulties
• exhibit humility, ownership of challenges and focus on delivering results and constant improvement
• build strong relationships with students, educators and families, value the perspectives of others
• communicate consistently and clearly, reflecting reliability and professional maturity
• work exceptionally hard to ensure every student is prepared for success in college and beyond