Right now we don’t have any job openings, volunteer opportunities, or upcoming events.
Log in or sign up to be among the first to know when new openings or events are added!
Futbol Forever is a non profit organization based in San Francisco that provides various services to children, youth and adults in El Salvador. These services include basic health care, tutorting, work training programs for adults and soccer activities.
The organization is founded on the objective of using soccer to promote a healthy lifestyle and social change. The Program consists of 26 educational soccer clinics during which instructors and volunteers, who have attended our training sessions teach a series of specifically designed exercises.
1. To substantially improve the living conditions of children, youth, families and neighbors of the most neglected communities in the areas of health, education, training, employment, microcredit, culture, sports, entertainment, environment and infrastructure.
2. To guide and improve the existing support system by making it more effective, using certain fundamentals so that the available resources come to impact the quality of life of those most in need.
3. To create a model program that can be implemented in other communities with similar characteristics.
4. We aspire that residents can live in communities that are in transitional development.
5. To strengthen the social fabric of El Salvador at all levels: educational, occupational, social, health, cultural, political and economic.
Created by the Futbol Forever Foundation, the Futbol Forever's Program is a unique children's program whose objective is to teach children a new model of learning through soccer . The Program consists of 26 educational soccer clinics during which instructors and volunteers, who have attended our training sessions teach a series of specifically designed exercises. The continuous practice of these exercises results in proper learning techniques and reinforces basic emotional values which are important to the development of the children, ultimately enabling the children to develop a new model of learning.