Right now we don’t have any job openings, volunteer opportunities, or upcoming events.
Log in or sign up to be among the first to know when new openings or events are added!
Join UNA NY today. Become a force for change.
UNA NY membership allows you to network with other professionals with the common interests of global affairs and making a difference in the world.
Recognizing our position as host chapter, we are dedicated to educating, inspiring, and mobilizing our Manhattan community to support the principles and vital work of the United Nations. We seek to strengthen the United Nations system, and promote constructive United States leadership at the United Nations.
Through the work of the United Nations Association of New York and the over 175 community-based chapters around the country, UNA-USA creates a powerful national constituency for a United Nations that advances American interests in a global system.
Among the benefits of joining the United Nations Association of New York is the opportunity to connect with the critical issues confronted by the U.N. -- from global health and human rights, to the spread of democracy, equitable sustainable development, and international justice.
Other benefits include:
- A subscription to UNA-USA's acclaimed journal, The InterDependent, with behind-the-scenes news and views on the world body
- Discounts on all UNA-USA publications
- Discounts on selected U.N. Publications (titles available upon request)
- The exclusive opportunity to attend UNA-USA's annual "Members Day at the United Nations"
- Membership card and United Nations backgrounder
- Special reports from foreign policy experts and UNA-USA leaders
- Invitations to participate in local briefings and seminars offered by UNA-USA's Chapters and Divisions in 175 communities nationwide
- Information on participating in major U.N. events
Contacts with members of other U.N. Associations in 80 nations worldwide
- Access to the UNA Townhall Discussion Forum
- UNA NY Hosts a number of engaging events spanning across all areas of international politics.