Right now we don’t have any job openings, volunteer opportunities, or upcoming events.
Log in or sign up to be among the first to know when new openings or events are added!
Fashion Empowering Women® (FEW) is a non-profit organization that mobilizes the creative industries of fashion, music and film by creating opportunities for its members to support the missions of social service organizations that empower girls and women. FEW focuses its efforts on women and those factors that are key to breaking the cycle of poverty: education, homelessness, health and wellness, and family services. To accomplish our mission, FEW brings donors, corporate leaders and volunteers together to help non-profits transform themselves and the lives they touch.
Every year, FEW will mobilize talented and hard working volunteers to work on the projects of the partner organization;
• develops and implements cost-effective fundraising programs for the partner organizations on a completely volunteer basis;
• brings worthwhile opportunities for social investing to the attention of donors and co-invests with them in terms of both resources and time;
• undertakes due diligence on beneficiary organizations to ensure that contributions are a sound investment in meeting a social need in the community;
• follow up with beneficiary organizations to ensure that the funds contributed are used effectively;
• provides management and fundraising expertise to partner organizations.