Nonprofit or community organization
Last modified: August 24, 2010, 6:23 PM
The Center for Adoption Support and Education, Inc. (C.A.S.E.) works to strengthen the well-being of foster and adopted children, teens and their families. We achieve our mission by:
• Providing a safe place for children, adults, and families of all adoptive experiences, to share their thoughts and feelings about adoption;
• Promoting the mental health of foster and adopted children, teens and their families through specialized counseling services;
• Educating families, professionals and the community about the unique joys and challenges of adoption;
• Establishing collaborations and partnerships within the public and private sectors;
• Participating in the national and international field of adoption study, research and program development.