- Los Angeles Idealist Grad Fair - October 20, 2015, 5:00 PM
- Philadelphia Idealist Grad Fair - September 29, 2015, 5:00 PM
- Chicago Idealist Grad Fair - October 5, 2015, 5:00 PM
- Portland Idealist Grad Fair - October 12, 2015, 5:00 PM
- Virtual Grad Fair - Oct 26 - October 26, 2015, 2:00 PM
- New York Idealist Grad Fair - September 15, 2015, 5:00 PM
Fairs Bard Center for Environmental Policy is attending
The Bard Center for Environmental Policy's graduate program aims to produce leaders who can translate scientific knowledge about environmental and natural resource problems into creative and feasible policy responses. At the Center we believe that combining critical inquiry and knowledge from academic disciplines with the expertise of environmental practitioners on the front line will move us closer to achieving sustainable development-a world where social justice, environmental protection, and economic growth will go hand in hand. This is the hallmark, and the mission, of our graduate program. We invite you to join us as we take on the challenge of informed leadership in this critical time.
Bard CEP graduate students are given rigorous scientific, economic, and political training, and they enter the professional world equipped with the knowledge and practical experience necessary to create thoughtful and competent policy. A small cohort of talented students matriculates each year, leading to a close rapport between students and faculty members. The intensive, campus-based first-year curriculum requires students to synthesize information from a range of disciplines and sources. Interested students can pursue specialized studies through established partnerships with the Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies, Peace Corps, Pace Law School, and Bard's Master of Arts in Teaching Program.
Classroom experience is strengthened by a 4-6 month internship that provides students with valuable hands-on experience and facilitates entry into the job market. Graduates enjoy successful careers in non-profit organizations, government agencies, and the private sector at local, regional, national, and international levels.
- M.S. in Environmental Policy
- M.S. in Climate Science and Policy
- Master's International with Peace Corps
- Fellows Program with Peace Corps
- M.S./J.D. with Pace Law School
- M.S./M.A.T. with Bard's Master of Arts in Teaching Program
- M.S./M.B.A with Bard's MBA in Sustainability
- Professional Certificate Programs
- January 15, 2015: Early admission deadline
- March 15, 2015: Regular admission deadline
- May 15, 2015: Final admission deadline