- Philadelphia Idealist Grad Fair - September 29, 2015, 5:00 PM
- Virtual Grad Fair - Oct 26 - October 26, 2015, 2:00 PM
- Columbus Idealist Grad Fair - October 8, 2015, 5:00 PM
- New York Idealist Grad Fair - September 15, 2015, 5:00 PM
- Boston Idealist Grad Fair - September 30, 2015, 5:00 PM
- Washington, DC Idealist Grad Fair - October 1, 2015, 5:00 PM
- Virtual Grad Fair - Sep 10 - September 10, 2015, 2:00 PM
- Chicago Idealist Grad Fair - October 5, 2015, 5:00 PM
Fairs John Glenn College of Public Affairs - The Ohio State University is attending
John Glenn College of Public Affairs at The Ohio State
The John Glenn College offers several graduate degree programs including a Master of Public Administration (M.P.A), Master of Arts in Public Policy and Management (M.A.), doctoral program, and dual degree options. Students in the Glenn College are able to specialize in different areas through dual degree offerings, graduate minors, electives, skills courses, and a capstone. Dual degree partnerships include: Social Work, Business, Law, Environment and Natural Resources, City and Regional Planning, Public Health, and others.
Students in the Glenn College often engage in opportunities available outside the classroom including internships, studying abroad, career service events, networking with alumni, and working with faculty. The Glenn College has three centers including an office in Washington, D.C. which helps promote the College's federal relations while also implementing an internship program (Washington Academic Internship Program). Within the Glenn College is a focus on science and technology policy. The College hosts the Battelle Center of Science and Technology Policy within Page Hall. In addition, the Glenn College works internationally by coordinating the Parliamentary Development Project in Ukraine.
The Glenn College is located in the heart of Columbus, Ohio (state capital) which provides ample opportunities for students to pursue internship and jobs. The Glenn College provides support to the state by offering training programs for the public sector (MAPS), conducting research, and providing technical assistance. The Glenn College provides students with the opportunity to learn within a small school setting, while also having access to the resources available through a large, public research institution (The Ohio State University).
John Glenn College Mission:
Promote informed decision-making at every level of public policy and strengthen civic engagement among all citizens.
- To further this mission, the faculty and staff of the John Glenn College of Public Affairs:
- Prepare leaders for the public and non-profit sectors through graduate degree programs in public affairs; internships for graduate, undergraduate and high school students; and targeted leadership programs.
- Conduct, support and disseminate research that improves policy outcomes at every level.
- Engage participants from government, non-profit organizations, business and citizen groups in constructive non-partisan discussions
- Train public officials for excellence in leadership.