Join us online on March 11 to help launch a new network for action and change.
Nonprofit or community organization
Last modified: December 5, 2010, 11:33 PM
Who we are:
Jewish Family Service is a private, non-profit social service organization serving members of the Jewish and broader communities in the greater Puget Sound region.
Jewish Family Service helps to ensure the survival and strength of our community by identifying needs and
offering programs and services which incorporate Jewish culture, ethics and principles. We support and assist individuals and families in the tradition of helping people help themselves. In so doing, we recognize and welcome the opportunity to be responsive to the broader community.
Our Guiding Principles:
• Adhering to the highest levels of professional standards and social work principles.
• Offering programming and services within a climate of caring, trust and respect for human dignity.
• Valuing collaborative efforts of Staff, Board, Supporters, and Volunteers.
• Creating programming which reflects the changing needs of the communities we serve.
• Emphasizing efficient, flexible, fiscally responsible management.
• Seeking collaborative efforts with other community agencies and resources.
• Respecting our organization's founding principle to assist our community as our highest priority, and to do so consistent with Jewish values