Right now we don’t have any job openings, volunteer opportunities, or upcoming events.
Log in or sign up to be among the first to know when new openings or events are added!
PAILIG DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION INC. (PDFI) is a private, non-profit, non-stock, non-sectarian, and non-government development organization with seven (7) years' experience providing technical assistance, training, project development and management, and managerial support in the field of conflict transformation, dialogue and mediation; post-conflict interventions, emergency relief and rehabilitation; community empowerment and development; livelihoods and income generation; micro, small and medium enterprise development; human rights protection and the rule of law; and, transparent and accountable governance.
PDFI currently operates and is carrying out its mission through six core program areas:
• Rights-based People Empowerment; Gender and Children
• Peace-Building/Conflict Transformation/Emergency Response
• International Development Partnerships
• Rural Development, Micro-Finance/Village Banking
• Natural Resource, Environment, and Health Initiatives
• Development Education & Research